Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ohana Mamas Meetup Group

If you're looking to connect with other moms or moms-to-be, check out Ohana Mamas on www.meetup.com

It's a great way to meet other moms and have playdates for your keiki!

1 comment:


  1. Please allow me to introduce my Program “Fun with Spanish”. The Program gives children on Kauai the opportunity to begin (or continue) learning the Spanish language at an early age. There is only a brief “window” of time when the linguistic center of a child’s brain is receptive to new languages. It is wise to catch that window while the children are young. I have been teaching beginning Spanish to children on Kauai for the last 14 years. My methods emphasize repetition and entertainment----if I have a child’s attention, I have a receptive student.

    If you would like this opportunity for your child, let me know which community (Lihue, Kapaa, or Kilauea) that is most convenient for your family as well as the age of your child(ren), and I will send the appropriate class information.

    Gracias, and let’s have some “Fun with Spanish”!

    Ana Meyers
    808)482-1863
    funwithspanish@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete